We know that you may have questions before, during or after your purchase with us. To assist you we have put together a bunch of commonly asked questions below.
Of course, if you have any questions you can also get in touch with us via the Contact Us page as well
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Credit Card, Paypal & Afterpay to pay for your goods. Unsure what afterpay is? Read more here
Is ordering through your site secure?
- Absolutely. Our website uses SSL encryption to protect transmissions of your account and credit card information. If you choose to pay with either Paypal or Afterpay you will be directed straight to their own secure portals. An easy way to tell that the information being entered in a site is secure is by checking out the address bar in your browser. If the URL starts with https:// then you are on a secure page.
How will i know you have received my order?
- Upon submitting your details in checkout you will get a confirmation page advising the order is received, you will also receive an email confirming your order has been logged to be fulfilled. Once the order has been picked, packed & dispatched you will receive another email advising your order is complete. This email will also provide you with details of the logistics company and a tracking number to keep up to date with the progress.
Delivery & Shipment
How long will it take to get my order?
- Most orders are dispatched within 24 – 48 hours. Many locations will receive their order within 3 – 5 working days, but please allow 7 – 10 days for receipt. Please note a small selection of our products are shipped from overseas and typically take between 13 – 20 days to receive. These items are clearly highlighted on their product page, please be sure to accept this lead time before purchasing those particular items.
Can I allocate a day or time for delivery?
- For the majority of our orders we use Australia Post & Fastway, unfortunately they do not provide this service, though provide options to re-direct or provide them authority to leave. Upon your order being completed you will receive a tracking number with which transport company will be sending. For further info on the service they provide click for Australia Post or Fastway
Why have i only received some of my order?
- We dispatch the majority of our parcels from various warehouses across the major cities, and in some cases if you have purchased multiple items they may leave from different locations. We only assign your order as completed once the last product is dispatched, and in that time you will receive multiple tracking numbers to make it easy to keep an eye on each item coming.
What do i do if my order gets damaged or lost in transit?
- For damaged product please make contact within 48 hours of receipt so we can work to urgently resolve this with you. You can use the Contact Us page or call on 1300 587 090 during business hours. We will respond within 24 hours and advise what the next steps are to get it resolved asap. Please ensure you provide your name and order number.
- If your order has been lost in transit, or has taken longer than the guidelines advised above, please use the Contact us or call on 1300 587 090 during business hours. Please provide your order number and name in order for speedy service. We will respond within 24 hours and advise the next steps.
What do i do if my order is missing items?
- If you have only received part of your order, please refer to your order completed email first to ensure that there isn’t another tracking number attached. As per “Why have I only received some of my order” above, your other items may be on their way seperately. If this isn’t the case or you are uncertain please reach out via our Contact us page with your name and order number and we will look into it as soon as possible.
Can I track my order?
- Yes! Once your order if picked, packed & dispatched we will send you an email advising the order has been completed on our end. In this email it will provide tracking details and a link to check these, so you can stay informed along the way.
What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- Please allow up to 24 hours from receipt of email for the tracking to come online. If after this time it is still not working please reach out via our Contact us page, so that we can get this sorted out quickly
What if i am not home to accept delivery?
- There are various options either prior to or after an attempted delivery. These can include providing “Authority to leave”, pick up from depot / post office and re-delivery. These are dependant on the service the company delivering provides. For more info you can check out Australia Post here or Fastway here
Can you deliver to a PO box or parcel locker?
- Unfortunately, due to the size of most of our products often being large, PO boxes and parcel lockers can not organised for a delivery
What countries do you ship to?
- We ship only to Australia & service most postcodes and locations
Can i pick up my order from your warehouse?
- Our items often are dispatched from any one of our distribution centres across the country, including interstate. Unfortunately our warehouses are not able to provide customer pick up services.
Do you have any stores that i can visit?
- We do not have any showrooms, and are based online only. This allows us to have a shop that is open 24/7, available to you at a click of a button.
How can my business become a supplier?
- If you are interested in partnering with us as a supplier, please reach out via email – email@example.com
I have a question, how do i reach you?
- There are a few ways to get in touch, Firstly, via the Contact Us page, or emailing us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us on 1300 587 090. We aim to get back to all enquiries within 24 hours
I have sent an email but have not heard after a couple of days?
- We are right on top of getting back to all our customers, so please check your Junk / SPAM folders to see if the reply ended up in there first. It happens more than you might think! If you can’t find it from there do send us a follow up.
What is your returns policy?
- Customer satisfaction is important to us, so if you’re not 100% satisfied with the items you purchased, we offer a full refund of the goods purchased, store credit or exchange within 30 days of receipt. For more details visit “Refunds and exchanges” in the Terms and conditions page. Please contact us via the Contact Us page to proceed.
How do i go about returning an item?
- Get in touch with us via the Contact Us page, and provide your name, order number and the reason for return. We will then be in touch with you within 48 hours to organise it with you.
Your question not answered? Feel free to reach out via our Contact Us page
Happy Shopping from all of us at Complete Storage Solutions!